Perfectly located to explore Inverness & The Highlands
In the heart of the city of Inverness, just two minutes away from the picturesque banks of the River Ness is the comfortably furnished, well-equipped and self-contained King Street Apartment, the ideal base for singles or couples.
Ideally situated for exploring the vibrant capital city of The Highlands with its eclectic selection of artisan and high street shops and many great restaurants, cafés and bars, the apartment’s west of the river location emphasises provides a relaxed and quiet ambience, echoed by the rich open countryside in every direction out of the city, just ten minutes’ drive away.
Suitable for city breaks, business visits or relaxing holidays as a cosy base for exploring The Highlands, we’ve tried our utmost to give you a home from home experience with the our self-catering apartment incorporating.
- Quality Furnishings of the highest standard throughout
- Modern, open plan décor High-grade appliances
- Unlimited free Wifi
- Free Permit Parking provided
- City Centre based
- Shops, Restaurants and Eden Court Theatre all to hand
- Fully controllable gas central heating
- Powerful shower
- No additional charges for gas or electricity used
All from just £62 per night.